SELLER / OPERATOR DETAILS
- Company name: MARIA BEATRIZ VERDES VEIGA
- Commercial name: CABANAS DE VENDAVAL
- Nº REAT: CA-CO-000171
- N.I.F.: 47358165S
- Registered office: CALLE PORTO DE BARIZO 10A 15113 – BARIZO – MALPICA DE BERGANTIÑOS (A CORUÑA)
CONTACT DETAILS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Telephone: 619148612 Telephone service hours from 9:00 to 21:00 hours.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.cabanasdevendaval.com
ONLINE BOOKING CONDITIONS
This document establishes the General Conditions of Use of the services provided through the website www.cabanasdevendaval.com owned by MARIA BEATRIZ VERDES VEIGA (hereinafter CABANAS DE VENDAVAL), this company reserving the right to periodically modify and update them, without obligation of prior communication to users.
These conditions of use do not exclude the possibility that certain services provided through this website, due to their particular characteristics, are subject to their own specific conditions of use.
The user declares that he has the necessary legal capacity to act and contract on the web in accordance with the conditions detailed below, which he declares to understand and accept. Users who contract services through the CABANAS DE VENDAVAL website declare that they are of legal age (18 years).
CABANAS DE VENDAVAL is exempt from the content, information, opinions or comments disseminated through the Web, nor will it be responsible for the use that the User makes of that information.
SALE POLICY AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
CABANAS DE VENDAVAL offers users the possibility of booking accommodation online.
The minimum stay is 3 nights in high season. Corresponding to the high season from June 15 to September 15, Easter, long weekends and holidays and the low season, the rest of the year.
Reservation is understood to be the request for tourist accommodation units with a minimum notice of 24 hours.
The user is responsible for making the correct declaration of the number of people who will occupy the accommodation. Accommodation for children up to 3 years is free,
therefore they should not be included in the number of guests.
For online reservations of CABANAS DE VENDAVAL you must complete the “Reservation” form. This form indicates the reservation details, the reservation holder details and the type of payment.
When making the reservation, you will be asked for an advance of 40% of the total stay that will be charged to your credit / debit card, as agreed and according to the reservation form. The reservation will not be considered completed until the amount of 40% is reflected in our bank account.
To finalize the reservation and proceed with payment, a credit / debit card number must be provided through the secure payment platform Servired / RedSys. At no time is any card information stored in our database. These data are always processed by the bank.
The card is a guarantee to confirm the reservation (if it is not valid, the reservation will be automatically canceled).
Similarly, due to the socio-sanitary situation and following the indications and suggestions of the health and tourism authorities, CABANAS DE VENDAVAL has taken anti-covid measures adopting the recommendations in this regard in all its facilities in order to give the best service safely in this extraordinary situation, so it is possible that some of the services offered have been modified to adapt them to the indications and current regulations.
If you have questions, you can consult the anti-covid measures at email@example.com
The price of each accommodation is the one that appears on our website, being reflected by accommodation and night according to the chosen regime and includes VAT.
Pet accommodation has a cost of € 8 / night.
Once the reservation is confirmed, it cannot be modified on the web. For any query or procedure regarding your reservation, call us at 619148612 or use our contact form on the website indicating your reservation.
The entries in the accommodations are made from 4:00 p.m. and departures before 12 noon. Access to the enclosure and the cabins is done through a code.
The client who does not leave the accommodation he occupies at that time will be understood to extend his stay one more day. This extension will always be subject to the agreement between the parties and the availability of places of the same or similar characteristics to those that were being occupied. These schedules can be made more flexible if circumstances allow it, you should consult us about the possibility of modifying them in advance.
In the event that the arrival time to the accommodation is expected to be later than 4 pm, it must be notified in advance by calling 619148612. If arrivals are not communicated after hours, the establishment may dispose of the accommodation.
If the client decides to leave our establishment early, the total amount of the agreed stay will be charged.
RULES FOR THE USE OF ACCOMMODATIONS
- The clients of the establishment are responsible for the care of the cabin during their stay in it. At the end of your stay, if there are damages, they will be paid by the client.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabins.
- Loud music and noise is prohibited after midnight.
- The use of the pool is limited to daytime hours, and in the case of minors they must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Respect for the furniture must prevail, as well as taking care of the inventory.
- During the night there must be silence, just as during the day the other guests must be respected.
- It is mandatory to bring your bed so that you do not look for alternative places to sleep and do not feel strange.
- You are not allowed to use the sofa and beds.
- So that you do not bother other guests or relieve yourself where others can wallow, it is not allowed to roam the farm loose. To be able to release them on the other side of the accommodation there is a farm where they can be at their own pace
- They are not allowed to stay alone in the accommodation. Any damage that may be caused will be the responsibility of its owner.
CANCELLATIONS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
At any time, the user may withdraw from the reservation made, having the right to a refund of the amounts paid, under the following conditions:
- The reservation money will be refunded in case of cancellation more than 15 days before the arrival date.
- 40% of the reservation will be charged in case of cancellation between 15 and 7 days before the arrival date.
- 100% of the reservation will be charged in case of cancellation between 7 days and the arrival date.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us by phone 619148612 or using the contact form on the website, indicating your reservation information.
There are complaint forms available to the client. The form can be requested from our customer service department by phone or by email, and we will send it to the address you indicate. You can also request it in our establishments, at the address CALLE PORTO DE BARIZO 10A 15113 – BARIZO – MALPICA DE BERGANTIÑOS (A CORUÑA).
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES IN AN EXTRAJUDICIAL FORM (RESOLUTION PROCEDURES)
Disputes between the parties that may arise from contracts concluded exclusively electronically may be settled out of court through the online conflict resolution platform published by the European Commission, which will contain all the information necessary to exercise the corresponding actions.
The link to the platform from which the corresponding claim can be made is as follows:
In the event that a consumer and user intervenes, the parties submit, for the resolution of conflicts derived from these general conditions of sale, to the Courts and Tribunals of the civil order corresponding to the consumer’s domicile, by virtue of their specific regulations .
For the rest of the parties, territorial jurisdiction will be determined by the general rules for the distribution of jurisdiction, contained in articles 50 et seq. Of the Civil Procedure Law.